JOURNEYMAN ELECTRIC LINE TECHNICIAN
Lake Mills Light & Water is seeking a skilled journeyman electric line worker.
Lake Mills Light & Water serves more than 3,500 customers in and around the city of Lake Mills, WI.
Success in this position requires:
- Responsibility to work safely at all times.
- Skill and experience to assist in the construction, maintenance, and operation of the City’s electric distribution system.
- Ability to respond to after-hour emergency calls within 30 minutes or less.
- Sincere attitude of teamwork and a commitment to community service.
- Appreciation and understanding of the principals of public power and municipally-owned utilities.
The anticipated starting wage is $39 to $41 depending on qualifications and experience. The City of Lake Mills also offers an excellent benefit package. A complete job description and application form can be obtained at www.ci.lake-mills.wi.us or City of Lake Mills Municipal offices.
Submit application materials and resume to City Clerk Misty Quest, 200D Water Street, Lake Mills, WI 53551 or email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed as they are received and this position will remain open until filled. EOE.