Our power supplier, WPPI Energy, produces this newsletter that offers timely information about electric issues that affect Wisconsin retail customers.
Along with addressing topics relating to reliability and restructuring, this publication focuses on specific ways in which WPPI Energy and members are assisting large customers operate more efficiently in an increasingly competitive business environment.
Power Report - April 2013
- From Task Force to Training: Metering and Billing Best Practices Shared
- From the CEO: Keep Bonds Tax-Exempt
- Quick Takes
- Member Spotlight: New London
- Member News
- State Updates
- Free Energy Assessment Leads to Savings, Improved Production
- Boswell Improvements to Begin
- Datebook: Spring
- Ask the Experts